Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Adding something like a team ender chest

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
ItchyDanger49

What is the suggestion about?
Adding something like a team ender chest

Description:
The normal chest found in bedwars islands is mostly unused, as it is only useful if you don't leave your base. A very straightforward change would be to replace it with a team ender chest

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help bedwars because the normal chest is bad and you can only use it when you are on your base so you in my opinion it would be better if you replace it with a team ender chest so players will be having a team chest when they are not in their base

Strongheart

Neutral because its convienient, but bas because someone might steal ur resources through the chest, saying ur teamate

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Neutral because its convienient, but bas because someone might steal ur resources through the chest, saying ur teamate
I think what he is trying to say is a team chest which can be accessed at any island. Example . His teammate got 6 emeralds for him to buy armour but he is at an island far away from this teammate, his teammate can just put the items in a chest which he can access at any island.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
I actually don't mind the idea cause no one uses the normal chest they just put stuff in their echest

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xTappinq

xTappinq

Addicted Member
I think what he is trying to say is a team chest which can be accessed at any island. Example . His teammate got 6 emeralds for him to buy armour but he is at an island far away from this teammate, his teammate can just put the items in a chest which he can access at any island.

Yes thats what I mean