Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Adding some chat censors

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerXAkhil

Minecraft Username:
GamerXAkhil​

What is your suggestion's title?
Adding some chat censors​

Suggestion Details:
I am an active practice player but lately I've been seeing a lot of slurs around. I was just playing on the server and I just saw three random dudes just swearing at each other. I think there should be like a censor system that automatically puts **** or something when they swear instead of the word. For Example: the F word and a lot others.
There should be like a limit if they swear 3 times withing a time period (for example- 5 minutes) they get muted for a some time if they do it again maybe a bigger punishment.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It's gonna help the community to be a lot more good for the new people. And since many people wont get banned by chat reports there are going to more players.​

Extra Information:
This is a good idea and all but you should not be like very strict like some lower tier swear words should be allowed.​

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Suggestion - Downvote

Hello GamerXAkhil,
After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Downvote/-1 it due to the following reason(s);
Helpful Link(s):

ned_

Donator
Donator
-1 Cannot be implemented to jaryex since that is a client side not a server side
Already been suggested and got denied

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
Minecraft Username:
GamerXAkhil​

Suggestion Details:
I am an active practice player but lately I've been seeing a lot of slurs around. I was just playing on the server and I just saw three random dudes just swearing at each other. I think there should be like a censor system that automatically puts **** or something when they swear instead of the word. For Example: the F word and a lot others.​
There should be like a limit if they swear 3 times withing a time period (for example- 5 minutes) they get muted for a some time if they do it again maybe a bigger punishment.​

It's gonna help the community to be a lot more good for the new people. And since many people wont get banned by chat reports there are going to more players.​

Extra Information:
This is a good idea and all but you should not be like very strict like some lower tier swear words should be allowed.​
Let's say hypothetically it gets somehow added, it would be extremely easy to bypass, so there's no point in it.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
GamerXAkhil​

Suggestion Details:
I am an active practice player but lately I've been seeing a lot of slurs around. I was just playing on the server and I just saw three random dudes just swearing at each other. I think there should be like a censor system that automatically puts **** or something when they swear instead of the word. For Example: the F word and a lot others.​

Extra Information:
Suggestion - Downvoted (-1)

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it for the following reason:

- If developers would add a chat filter would be easy to bypass it as
divertente divertente stated above but even if it would be very accurate that would censor words that are not even swears ( we can give a clear example to this with the average roblox chat that most words are censored cause it miss understands what the players means ) ex:

with no chat filter: If you do that your good, with chat filter: ** *** do that your good ( as u can see, "if you" gets censored)

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
its a waste of time to implement it when ppl can bypass it, go to the player reports subforums and provide a screen shot of the rule they broke

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, GamerXAkhil​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.