Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Adding /printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_LeoDaVinci

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Mr_LeoDaVincii

What is the suggestion about?
Adding /printer

Description:
In factions we print a lot of cannons, and adding /printer, would be a great help to us all. /printer is a command combined with schematica. It allows players to print with /printer enabled and it will automatically buy needed items from the shop as the player prints. As you can imagine that would help players print their cannons more quickly and efficiently. Please leave below your thoughts, opinions, and questions in the comments.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
To help players print schematics more quickly and efficiently

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
-1 its already very easy to print in cannons by buying materials from /shop, a /printer command would be too overpowered and make it way too easy to print in cannons, rev layers etc

Xone

Donator
Donator
i like the idea of having /printer for blocks like wool/colored clay but i agree with depth it will make printing in cannons and revlayers easier

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
no he means it will make it too easy, /printer is only useful and wont be too op if its only for roofart blocks etc like colored blocks
duh, have you ever been out of jartex? like have you seen how smooth and fast are the printers in the other popular networks, compared to jartex...

ProxyGP

Donator
Donator
I will go +1 because this would actually be okay do add, but there’s a printer mod already so adding it to Jartex would simply make it so they don’t press the desired key-binds.

Status
Not open for further replies.