Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Adding other option in player Chat reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishyvishal

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
vishyvishal​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding other option in player Chat reports​

Description:
Hello
So yesterday i found this , a person who shared zoom links in halloween event , I quickly reported and he got banned. All fine but https://prnt.sc/vaim5m as you can see there is no other option like Other.
This makes pretty difficult for people to choosing an option when reporting. Developers Can add a place to write after Other option so that it may be clear for staff at first what is matter.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This may help report chat rule breakers because some unique chat cases where none of the above of options are the matter, like a case which is ganerally not allowed but not even mentioned. Higher staff can deal with unique cases and helpers and trials and like manage the options which are aldready there .​

Extra Information:
Im not very good at english. im sorry for spelling mistakes and punctuation mistakes. Peace​

Romail06

-1 Everyone above is right and all the possible rules that ppl tend to break are listed so try to pick one that’s the closest to ur problem

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, vishyvishal​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
xd_banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.