Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Adding name change.

Beatzyy

Minecraft Username:
_iXeno​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding name change.​

Description:
So we all know jartex is a cracked server.Your progress is saved on your name so if u change your name your all progress gone.So what about adding a name change option on website which allows you to change your name.A cooldown can be added on it like you can change a name every 6 months.In other words u have to play 6 months to change your name.
Many people get a new account but their stats are ruined so this will help them a lot.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
When people change their account they will not lose their progress.​

zDrq

Neutral
I think its a decent idea but I dont think the staff team would have enough time to make it

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
Neutral
i dont really know how to explain my answer publicly but i dont see it working.

G

Gusto

Hello, Beatzyy !
After reading your suggestion I decided to give it -1.
Reason(s):
- I think that does not work like that

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I don't think it could be possible as it's cracked

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
  • Jartex is a cracked server, does not have a premium IP that premium minecraft users can join with. So changing their names will not keep their progress.
  • Already suggested and denied.
I have seen some websites talks about the premium mc accounts/servers and they explained it in a pretty simple way.​
As we all know, Jartex is a cracked server only. That means players do not need a premium token to join the server, all they need to do is selecting a valid mc name and joining the server with it.​
But premium mc servers at the other hand requires the token to be able to log on them. So when you join a premium mc server, it will read your premium account's token and let you join. When you change your premium account name, the token doesn't change with it, so all of your progress will be in the server still because the server has nothing to do with your name, it saves it in your token if you know what I mean. And sadly, Jartex doesn't have a premium IP or a way to check their tokens and I don't think they're planing to add it anytime soon.​
Have a great day/night,
Swervinng

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Beatzyy​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • JartexNetwork is a cracked server, which means changing your name will reset your progress, or in other terms, make a fully new account. And sadly, it is impossible to do anything about that.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,
chocz700