Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Adding More Payment Methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAYLMAO

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
HAYLMAO​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding More Payment Methods.​

Description:
Hello,

Im writing this suggestion because the last few days i tried to buy a rank on JartexNetwork because i enjoy playing it so much so i wanted to donate to you by buying a rank. But i live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the only way i can buy a rank is paying by mobile, and there is no that option. I tried every single one but it doesn't work for my country. There is a service called "OneBip" wich gives you opportunity to pay secure by mobile. I know this because in the past that was the way of me paying for ranks on other servers wich i will now not mention. If you cloud add any option to pay by mobile for my and other countries it will help me and my friends who now cant buy ranks with credit cards.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
For sure there will be more payments if the "Paying With Mobile" will be added to your store, because there are more people like me who dont have credit card and the only way to pay for rank is using mobile phone transactions.​

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Dam so cool option +10000 , I can't buy ranks either and i want to , just because my contry

Status
Not open for further replies.