Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Adding more items in bedwars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiolp

Minecraft Username:
kiolp​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding more items in bedwars.​

Description:
Can you pls add the bridge egg, and popup towers luke things in your bedwars like hypixel pls. If you add these things your server will be more popular comparing to now :)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Most of the members play hypixel bedwars because of these things so if you add these things your server will be more popular comparing to now.​

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
-1 already suggested and why copy other server u might suggest some unique items worth adding .
Jartex is a nutshell
It doesnt want his server to be popular bruh.
Well things that are unique tend to be more popular rather than just copying stuff

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Meanwhile bedwars, skywars, created by hypixel, implemeted into jartex. The new maps got inspired by hypixel. "Jartex does not copy other servers". Dumb rule tbh
Yes, they were created by hypixel totally, Skywars was added in 2015 on hypixel, meanwhile
S11031-14303441.jpg

Bedwars wasn't made by hypixel either. "New maps" were submitted on forums and everyone was +1-ing them. So Idk what are you on.

We would consider suggestions if they had some proper reasoning + implementation. People suggest adding stuff without even thinking WHY and WHAT FOR. I would consider bridge egg if it was somewhat unique (there is an issue with a lot of bridging on some maps), but a goddamn pop-up tower??? How does that relate to bedwars gameplay in any way? An archer tower? XD

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Yes, they were created by hypixel totally, Skywars was added in 2015 on hypixel, meanwhile
View attachment 18403

Bedwars wasn't made by hypixel either. "New maps" were submitted on forums and everyone was +1-ing them. So Idk what are you on.

We would consider suggestions if they had some proper reasoning + implementation. People suggest adding stuff without even thinking WHY and WHAT FOR. I would consider bridge egg if it was somewhat unique (there is an issue with a lot of bridging on some maps), but a goddamn pop-up tower??? How does that relate to bedwars gameplay in any way? An archer tower? XD
Never said that the items should be implemented. I just think its a dumb rule

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
View attachment 18403

1635684576413.png
Hypixel created Bedwars, based off the idea of eggwars, which I believe was created by CubeCraft first. Then again, Eggwars was also a gamemode on Jartex before, therefore copying a server. Im not saying its a bad idea, but for ideas that make sense, we deny them for "dont suggest things from hypixel"

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
View attachment 18404
Hypixel created Bedwars, based off the idea of eggwars, which I believe was created by CubeCraft first. Then again, Eggwars was also a gamemode on Jartex before, therefore copying a server. Im not saying its a bad idea, but for ideas that make sense, we deny them for "dont suggest things from hypixel"
Why do u even trust google suggested answers... when it gives u answers like this
S11031-14313783.jpg

Bedwars was initially a german servers gamemode, then hypixel copied it and made noob-friendly (less bridging, no need to buy armour after respawn etc.). Why do people still think hypixel made every single game? In few years people will say hypixel created SMP 💪 💯

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Never said that the items should be implemented. I just think its a dumb rure
It isn't a rule really, it is just people who suggest adding stuff just because it is on hypixel without proper reasoning/unique implementation. People say jartex is hypixel copy but can't think of something unique that could work and keep suggesting things from hypixel, which is quite ironic.

vishwas1234

Donator
Donator
IGN
vishwas1234
I have decided to give this a -1
Reason : This was already suggested and got denied multiple times

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, kiolp​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Flexier

Status
Not open for further replies.