Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Adding more gamemodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
ZoranKrstanovic​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding more gamemodes​

Description:
Okay so, i am playing on the server for very long time and i just cant find gamemode that fits me the most. I started getting borred so i came on the forum to see if i can find anything cool to do, so i foun there is whole topic about suggestions.
My suggestion to you is, if u want to get more players or anything similar to that u should add like Mini-Games mode where there are bunch of smaller gamemodes.For example, tnt run,spleef and bunch more..
Also u should maybe consider adding SkyPvP on the server. It would be cool feature!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
In best scenario, Jartex could get more players, more players would have fun etc..​

G

Gusto

I mean I would go with +1 if all of current gamemodes were fully developed. But I will go with -1, since staff is focusing on current gamemodes

Pqssive

Donator
Donator
Agree with . -1

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, ZoranKrstanovic​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • We are currently working on maintaining our gamemodes and have no plans on adding new ones.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.