Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Adding more fun into bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenCqrd

Minecraft Username:
brokenCqrd

What is the suggestion about?
Adding more fun into bedwars

Description:
Hi there Jartex. I just want to say that it is kinda boring to play Bedwars on and on and beacuse you always get the same map and you always have the same stuff.
I mean... Bedwars is a good game, of course, but i started playing it less and less because it was same as when I first played bedwars, my suggestion is to add some new stuff in the game, something like Bridge Egg or just add some maps , remove some maps, and I please you to lower the price of TNT in Triples from 6 to 4 gold.
So, what am I trying to say is, if you could update Bedwars more, it would be more fun to play it, and there will be more players on JartexNetwork. Thanks.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
There will be more players on Jartex because of the updates and changes.

Extra Information:
I posted this in the "BEDWARS" segment, because I didn't knew that there is a suggestion segment.

Flexier

Donator
Donator

Lowering the tnt price in triples mode makes no sense. It's 3 players per team, 6 gold is fine cause the gen splits loot. In other words, if I'm collecting loot and you are too we will both receive the loot at the same time. 6 for tnt is perfect. Depends what mod, if you want the gold to be 4 for tnt play duos or solos.

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
-1 You want to make Jartex more like (insert popular server)? pass

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
brokenCqrd

brokenCqrd

Lowering the tnt price in triples mode makes no sense. It's 3 players per team, 6 gold is fine cause the gen splits loot. In other words, if I'm collecting loot and you are too we will both receive the loot at the same time. 6 for tnt is perfect. Depends what mod, if you want the gold to be 4 for tnt play duos or solos.

Ok, soo... I know it is hard to do this thing but... If you could make Fast Triples maybe... Where you will rush, you dont need to but some prices will be lowered. Thanks.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Ok, soo... I know it is hard to do this thing but... If you could make Fast Triples maybe... Where you will rush, you dont need to but some prices will be lowered. Thanks.

Well, it's not a rush mode. The price depends on what mode / how many players in a team are.

Status
Not open for further replies.