Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Adding More Cheats/Hacks In Gameplay Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

100_XIFT_100

IGN
100_XIFT_100
Minecraft Username:
100_XIFT_100​

What is your suggestion's title?
Adding More Cheats/Hacks In Gameplay Report.​

Suggestion Details:
When you go to report someone for speed/bunny hop, there is no option im pretty sure there used to be but now it's gone.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Helps staff in reports for explicit detail.​

anhii

Donator
Donator
IGN
anhii
hey!
i have read through your suggestion and im going to give it a +1 for the following reason(s):
  • anything to help players and staff is appreciated
i hope that the suggestion ends up being accepted
have a nice day!

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Neutral, it is not something we really need and it would make the list of options too long that it would be hard to select one. Also, bhop is in the list

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hellow there!
Well, it's true that some staff include more then 1 hacks in their ban reasons and that would make it even easier for them and overall, why not?

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided I would upvote it (+1) for the reasons that follows:
● Would be considered a useful feature for some and for others it wouldn't change anything.

Kind Regards, ~ n0tanisha 🦉

SigmaKing

Donator
Donator
IGN
SigmaKing
You are there are not many options of other hacks they should add some more options

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator

Those cheats are already included in the /report command and the ones who aren't can be put in one of the already existing categories (Fly, Combat, Scaffold, AntiKnockBack, Movement)

JstMental

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
IGN
JstMental
Hey 100_XIFT_100 100_XIFT_100 ,
After reading your suggestion and reading all the comments here. I decided to Down Vote your suggestion. As daviddaraban daviddaraban mentioned. It will simply make the list longer.
Also, you can always put every cheat you think that the player is using in Extra Information.

Thank you for your suggestion and for your attempt to make JartexNetwork better.

mila985

Donator
Donator
As stated by others, it would only make the list longer.

Arrly

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arrly
Staff members can (hopefully) already identify different hacks when they see them. I don't think this would help them much: any kind of unusual behaviour can be observed separately, regardless of its name. Having more options can also be confusing to a new player who doesn't know anything about which hack is called what.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, 100_XIFT_100​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Suggestion is not clear enough, I assume you mean to add more reasonings to what cheats the user was using however bunny hop and such is already implemented. We've added the most common cheats onto the form as it is, of course, there is other cheats but far less common and it would create a gigantic list of cheats which would not be a pretty sight, if a cheat is well known enough, there is a high chance of it being added to the form.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

Status
Not open for further replies.