Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SkyWars Adding more armor into Skywars Teams

Housam

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Housam​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding more armor into Skywars Teams​

Description:
Hello, so in Skywars Teams, when you play with your friends and loot the chests, you Only Get 1 Set of armor and you have to share it with your teammate, which is actually bad because sometimes you get 3/4 pieces of armor on Normal, Extreme, so what im suggesting is to Add 2 Sets of armor in a chest INSTEAD of 1, because you can die really easily with 2/4 pieces of armor that you have and your teammate has the other 2, which makes Skywars Teams Kinda boring​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea will improve The Skywars Teams Game and make it More Challenging and more fun.!​

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
+1 Adding 2 swords would be helpful as well.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Housam

Housam

Donator
Donator
You don't have to share with your mate , this is how to win , it makes skywars harder which mean more fun , also you should be aware that sometimes you get 2 set of armor , Natural
Well yea Also it SOMETIMES gives 2 and not the full set, also if you don't share then your friend would just die immediately Because most skywars games are Extreme Mode (in my opinion) and I don't think your mate would be happy by dying because you didn't share any armor with him lol.

LemonyLime

You don't have to share with your mate , this is how to win , it makes skywars harder which mean more fun , also you should be aware that sometimes you get 2 set of armor , Natural
no. no on so many levels.
Harder isn't always more fun. Trying to fight a team of 2 without armour because your teammate with the armour walked off, is hard and isn't fun.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
no. no on so many levels.
Harder isn't always more fun. Trying to fight a team of 2 without armour because your teammate with the armour walked off, is hard and isn't fun.
You are right about this point , but sometimes you should be smarter than your teammate , if he is noob so you should know what chest has the armor , I can take armor everytime I play duo cause i know exactlythe chest and when to open it , it is a trick to get armor , you should open chest after your mate open his chest then you willget armor (works for most maps ) , and for other maps you should open the chest firsly , so you should save this in you mind