Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Adding kits to /shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Crueling​

What is your suggestion's title?
Adding kits to /shop​

Suggestion Details:
Adding kits like warrior - immortal to /shop​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
boost progressing for starting players​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
Sure even tho people will target me (unranked) by buying immo sets

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
Because That would be unfair for those who bought ranks , Like why would i buy a rank if i can get it's kit in Shop.
And that's ( KitPvp ) Not any other gamemode , like the main goal is using Kits so when someone buys a rank , he spend money to enjoy his own kit , so why would anyone buy a rank even though the kits are in shop

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DROGON623

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Because That would be unfair for those who bought ranks , Like why would i buy a rank if i can get it's kit in Shop.
And that's ( KitPvp ) Not any other gamemode , like the main goal is using Kits so when someone buys a rank , he spend money to enjoy his own kit , so why would anyone buy a rank even though the kits are in shop
Ranks receive kits for free, I don't understand your concern, you can undercut shop prices and sell for cheaper and still make profit lol? Adding it or not, theres still gonna be people selling kits so why not add it to shop? They can still undercut shop prices anyways if they want to sell. It will be better too since it will be easier for no ranks and would actually have more pvp

GL0CKK

Donator
Donator
If we're adding kits to /shop it would make the kit of the actual rank useless. And yea we could make them expensive but then people will also complain about that and people will sell their own sets for cheaper to make more profit then they're doing now.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DROGON623

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
If we're adding kits to /shop it would make the kit of the actual rank useless. And yea we could make them expensive but then people will also complain about that and people will sell their own sets for cheaper to make more profit then they're doing now.
The actual shop prices will be the same as the rates they are going for now if they do not add any other insane money making methods like fishing, therefore it will actually decrease the prices since people will sell their own kits for even cheaper, Yes, you are losing profits, but it will also lead to more pvp which is much needed imo

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Will not be added.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.