Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Adding invis potion ,bridge egg and popup tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

SrijanXD

IGN
Srijanxd
Minecraft Username:
Srijanxd​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding invis potion ,bridge egg and popup tower​

Description:
I request u to add invisibility potion,bridge egg and popup tower in bedwars they will be very helpful in game​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I'm pretty sure that most of the people want this change​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SrijanXD

IGN
Srijanxd
1) as you can see it's a cracked server, all these hackers can still find you even if you are invisible, now imagine hackers being invisible
2) invisible potion makes the staff harder to detect if they are hacking, since they are invisible, so unlike other servers who have watchdogs or super duper ultra omega hack-checking bot they decide to just remove this potion
3) Server wants you to enjoy bridging instead of spamming egg bridges over someone else base
4) popup tower is super pointless, there's no use of it as of i know, and it is hard to code something stupid
5) everything you are suggesting comes from hypixel server itself, that's considered direct copy paste and they don't want to get into trouble for that
Hmmm I get it now u r correct

Ske

Donator
Donator
Hello ,

I have decided to downvote your suggestion
  • suggested and denied multiple times
Aw ik but never give up trying lol the day will come when invis will be added (maybe)
It's nice that you don't wanna give up but don't waste your energy on this

Yours sincerely~
Ske_

GoldenElixir8971

Donator
Donator
IGN
GoldenElixir8971
1) as you can see it's a cracked server, all these hackers can still find you even if you are invisible, now imagine hackers being invisible
2) invisible potion makes the staff harder to detect if they are hacking, since they are invisible, so unlike other servers who have watchdogs or super duper ultra omega hack-checking bot they decide to just remove this potion
3) Server wants you to enjoy bridging instead of spamming egg bridges over someone else base
4) popup tower is super pointless, there's no use of it as of i know, and it is hard to code something stupid
5) everything you are suggesting comes from hypixel server itself, that's considered direct copy paste and they don't want to get into trouble for that
First 3 points are decent, but nothing is difficult to code for the devs this is all super basic, secondly hypixel hasnt copyrighted anything so they cant get in trouble for all this. The main thing is that jartex is it's own server and wants to be unique.

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Hello, SrijanXd,
Thank you for suggesting your idea on JartexNetwork. I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Downvote/-1 due to the following reasons:

-Already suggested and denied lots of times
- Lumin0us Lumin0us suggests that you do not suggest that
-Since it's a cracked server, hackers are able to see people who are invisible

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
Hello SrijanXd,
This Suggestion will be denied because it has already been suggested. Suggesting something which is already suggested will get the suggestion instantly Denied.
Please read This before suggesting anything.
We also Recommend you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for similar suggestions before suggesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.