Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Adding Golden Heads into BuildUhc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Vessalie

What is the suggestion about?
Adding Golden Heads into BuildUhc.

Description:
I think there should be Golden Heads in BuildUhc since it would make the fights more interesting and challenging, it would give you Regen 3 for 5 seconds and speed 3 for 10 seconds. It will be easier to engage on someone and to run away from someone.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Would make Practice more fun and would open more strategies for more people.

Extra Information:
When adding this please don't add it in an apple form but a head form when left click you gain the effects, eating a golden apple by an apple is really pointless imo.

BilalA20KinG

Banned
Copy it ? well , even though if another server already has this , it will be enjoyable for he players here ... this feature will make people like the builduhc mode more then before and also make the mode fun and interesting so yeah.
All i am saying it's NOT unique

livemax

IGN
livemax
Minecraft Username:
Vessalie

Description:
I think there should be Golden Heads in BuildUhc since it would make the fights more interesting and challenging, it would give you Regen 3 for 5 seconds and speed 3 for 10 seconds. It will be easier to engage on someone and to run away from someone.

Extra Information:
When adding this please don't add it in an apple form but a head form when left click you gain the effects, eating a golden apple by an apple is really pointless imo.
Very good idea! Its a nice feature u can have fun with , definately yes!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vessalie

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
You dont even play Practice...

+/-
1900 kills on other account and 600 on my actual, I started playing less due to the practice server lagging alot and being buggy.

KaramMurad

Donator
Donator
Well nice idea you got there , but yeah the practice server should get fixed first , afterthat this would be added if the owners agree.
Overall +1 from me.

originalrobocop

Great idea, But pracitce should be fixed first then they should add this if they agree of course wish i hope they do.

HelpUs

Addicted Member
You are a creative person. I love the idea of golden heads but lets not make them too op.

THEKHURBZGAMER

Minecraft Username:
Vessalie

Description:

Extra Information:
NicEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.