Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Adding fern, dead bush, sunflower, brick blocks and clay blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendiac

Addicted Member
Hello players of Jartex,
I have a suggestion to make (which is just a combination of previous suggestions that were flown away by newer suggestions).

Q 1) What is your suggestion?
My suggestion is to add Fern, Dead Bush, Sunflower, Brick blocks and Clay blocks to /shop.

There's already many things for decoration at shop, such as Dandelion, Poppy, Blue Orchid, Allium, Azure Bluet, Red Tulip, Orange Tulip, White Tulip, Pink Tulip, Oxeye Daisy, Cobweb, Lily Pad, Vines, Stone bricks, Moss Stone bricks, Glowstone, Sea Lantern and etc. Since we have all these, why not add those too? There's enough space in /shop and there's no negatives to adding them. Instead, players can have a bit more of variety on decorating, which is a great thing.

Q 2a) For what server is your suggestion?
It is Sky Block Dream.

(Addition: Fern, deadbush and sunflowers should be $25 each (same as other plants). Brick blocks and clay block should be $60 or $75 each)

Last edited:

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Life of Grandpa:

Grind > make money > catch hackers > grind > make money > catch hackers > make ugly island > DONT DECORATE

Pffff who needs flowers and dead Bush :)

Cob webs could be used to make death traps, my only negative, but its a no. Sorry.

Sincerely

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Legendiac

Legendiac

Addicted Member
Cob webs could be used to make death traps, my only negative, but its a no. Sorry.

Sincerely

Could you possibly misread?
Cobweb is already at the shop, but I am saying it because we have that already but no deadbush, ferns, and etc.
Edit: added some words to be clear.

Life of Grandpa:

Grind > make money > catch hackers > grind > make money > catch hackers > make ugly island > DONT DECORATE

Pffff who needs flowers and dead Bush :)

pffft, I said it so many times, it's for my upcoming desert themed island, go to my warp at skyblock dream (name is Legendiac) to check it.

Last edited:

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Could you possibly misread?
Cobweb is already at the shop, but I am saying it because we have that already but no deadbush, ferns, and etc.
Edit: added some words to be clear.

pffft, I said it so many times, it's for my upcoming desert themed island, go to my warp at skyblock dream (name is Legendiac) to check it.

I've seen your island and it looks AMAZING already...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Legendiac

Legendiac

Addicted Member
I've seen your island and it looks AMAZING already...

Thanks, and having full sand isn't good for the upcoming desert themed island, so I want to add dead bushes... There's no reason why not to add more feel to it.

x o n e

i dont play skyblock
but i just felt like +1 cus skyblock (for me) is about chilling, decorating and basicly creating cool stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.