Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Adding /f fly to factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaeast

Minecraft Username:
kaeast

What is the suggestion about?
Adding /f fly to factions.

Description:
Years ago when faction bases were mainly underground and relatively small, not having fly wasn't a big deal. You could work around the blocks and didn't really need to go up high heights for extended periods of time. However, at this day and age, it is almost essential that every single player has access to /f fly to do anything for a faction. Without /f fly, building a good base is almost impossible and making a cannon is a struggle. To make the server less pay to win than it is, any person in a faction should have access to fly in their own territories.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This isn't 2012. You almost can't play factions or learn to be good at factions without fly. Many players who aren't noobs that see the server and realize it doesn't have /f fly are turned off. Make the server good and add /f fly. Thanks.

Aaron

+1 but my suggestion is to have it in something like faction upgrades. You have to buy/unlock the command with in game money from /f upgrades in order to use it in your faction claims.

Arrow3006
HERO =KitPvp=
PREMIUM =Facions=

Cryptic

I agree players without /fly should have /f fly because it's pretty essential to factions, but for the players who already get /fly I think should still be able to fly in enemy claims. That's one big thing I love that jartex has that other servers don't. Instead of removing /fly in enemy claims, make it automatically disable /fly when an enemy is within a certain distance of you, and the same thing with /f fly.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello kaeast,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.