Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Adding drunk 3 or 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakonz

Minecraft Username:
Drakonn

What is the suggestion about?
Adding drunk 3 or 4

Description:
In this recent season of faction, my thoughts are 50% rating for PVP. This is because I was a big fan of drunk when it was out since so long. Potions like poison or slowness doesn't make you buffed like Drunk. With drunk, you could've done a lot of damage towards other from how buffed it was. The fights was decent with drunks because people actually don't run nor give up. People should make others poisoned and get slowness from custom enchants not use potions to do that because all the fights that I've been through are just people using potions to ruin good / fair fights. If they want these enchants, just add them on your sword because imagine getting poisoned for 3 min or getting slowness for 3 min when you have strength 2. Slowness was there when drunk was used because drunk had strength 3 and maybe they can add drunk iv. Putting slowness when people are using strength 2 is a big impact on PVP because people barely get effected from damage. Imagine you're in a fight then people just gang you and just spam pots on you. You will have no chance to PVP them because having slowness and poison for 3 min with strength 2 when there is a gang or a 1 v 2 on you is impossible for you to win the fight nor run. I suggest that make the poison and slowness come through custom enchants on your weapon instead of people getting it for cheap prize in /pots and giving people 3 min to ruin fights. The main thing I'm trying to say that a lot of people like drunk because it does a lot of damage and you can have a chance to kill a guy quickly before he runs or calls friends or even if you was in a 2 v 1 situation, you can still win. It makes sense that speed 3 and strength 2 is there for combos and drunks are there for slowness but a lot of damage. They are both fair to be in and there shouldn't be any problems. People want the interesting enchants not strength 2 as it's the normal thing on mc. A lot of people enjoy both so why not make it fair?.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This could improve jartex network a lot because there are a lot of drunk fans in there that are waiting for drunk to come out and maybe there are people that quite for that reason. Both of them make sense. No drunk = speed 3 plus strength 2 which = combos. Drunk = more strength but slowness less combos but a lot of damage. Why not make it fair to the people that are interested with drunk enchant?

Extra Information:
Thanks for reading my suggestion.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
If I'm sure, Drunk was there last season and got removed current season and know y'all want it back again?

Cozyyy

Addicted Member
You didn't explain why it would help JartexNetwork besides the fact it would please the Drunk lovers. Also, wouldn't it be overpowered while some people have it and the others don't? While with strength, slowness pots, and etc, everyone can obtain it by buying it off /pots and that gives all players an equal chance of PvP.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Drakonz

Drakonz

You didn't explain why it would help JartexNetwork besides the fact it would please the Drunk lovers. Also, wouldn't it be overpowered while some people have it and the others don't? While with strength, slowness pots, and etc, everyone can obtain it by buying it off /pots and that gives all players an equal chance of PvP.
People who use drunk can't combo as the people who use strength 2 with speed 3, it's not unfair towards players and it would improve jartex network because obviously it will make it fair to the people who use drunk and the people who don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.