Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied adding "Dodge enchant" to factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyaru

IGN
prozgaming
Minecraft Username:
prozgaming​

What is your suggestion's title?
adding "Dodge enchant" to factions​

Suggestion Details:
my idea would be to add a dodge enchant, it would make pvp a little more like the old days of jartex when mmomc was a plugin, ik this might be a stupid suggestion and most might not approve cuz they hated it when people didn't do any hits, but lets say it has a lower chance, and it goes up to level 5, it would be a nice touch to add onto armor.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
it could improve pvp on factions immortal, i dont really see how this could really improve the whole server but it would make things a little more fun​

Extra Information:
well maybe i should add a suggestion to the % of how often it would work or so? well lets say it goes to level 5, level 1 would have a 5% chance of working, level 2 would have a 10% of working, level 3 would have a 15% chance of working and so on, 5% extra each level, maybe limit it to a certain armor piece? maybe boots?​

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
you wanna tell us what it does? đź’€

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hello Keyaru Keyaru
I've Reviewed Your Suggestion & here's my Responses

Dodge seems a bit too OP Considering the vast availability of enchants.
The concept of the enchantment is to allow the Dodging of attacks in this case, Due to the constant amount of Pvp required in the Game-Mode adding that would be the cause of many problems as it would unbalance Pvp as much as it already is.
  • Excluding that for a Second, The only reasonable implementation for this enchantment would be in the Case that the chance to Obtain the enchantment is to be decreased significantly allowing it to be one of the most Rarest enchantments in the game, Otherwise being simply Obtainable would cause havoc.
Considering it's "Immortal" Factions & not normal This enchant is suited to have a Place in the Game-mode but it's implementation will cause quite a lot of Controversy thus leading to the Point
  • Due to the increased Controversy regarding it the enchantment would prove to be destructive during Pvp there's a likely outcome that the enchantment will not be Implemented.​
The Concept of the enchantment is Reasonable & From my Perspective understandable IF The enchant is Redone with a much lower rate to Obtain the enchantment & a debuff to the Statistics on the chance to Dodge attacks (Even if Level V OR Higher)

Extra Feedback
  • The enchant IF Implemented should have a total of a 10% Chance to activate.
  • The enchantment should only Proc if the enchant has been applied to the Full Set.
  • 2.5% Chance Per Piece (works only IF Full Set).
  • No Possible way to Buff the enchantment, 10% Is Good Enough.

From my side, It's a Neutral

Ps- Tacted Tacted & Yanique1 Yanique1

It Doesn't take a genius to figure out what the enchantment does
The name's literally "Dodge"

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Keyaru

Keyaru

IGN
prozgaming
Hello Keyaru Keyaru

The concept of the enchantment is to allow the Dodging of attacks in this case, Due to the constant amount of Pvp required in the Game-Mode adding that would be the cause of many problems as it would unbalance Pvp as much as it already is.
  • Excluding that for a Second, The only reasonable implementation for this enchantment would be in the Case that the chance to Obtain the enchantment is to be decreased significantly allowing it to be one of the most Rarest enchantments in the game, Otherwise being simply Obtainable would cause havoc.
Considering it's "Immortal" Factions & not normal This enchant is suited to have a Place in the Game-mode but it's implementation will cause quite a lot of Controversy thus leading to the Point
  • Due to the increased Controversy regarding it the enchantment would prove to be destructive during Pvp there's a likely outcome that the enchantment will not be Implemented.​
The Concept of the enchantment is Reasonable & From my Perspective understandable IF The enchant is Redone with a much lower rate to Obtain the enchantment & a debuff to the Statistics on the chance to Dodge attacks (Even if Level V OR Higher)

Extra Feedback
  • The enchantment should only Proc if the enchant has been applied to the Full Set.

ik, i was just making examples for the levels and stuff etc, it shouldn't be really op and stuff but just a little touch if you understand

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
Considering that the damage is very high in immortal factions . Dodge will not help u anyways cause the proc rates are very slim

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Keyaru

Keyaru

IGN
prozgaming
Considering that the damage is very high in immortal factions . Dodge will not help u anyways cause the proc rates are very slim
Damage might be high at some point but dodging will help a tiny bit + it would be more on luck since it has a chance so some people would have it activating alot and some wont have it activating for shit ngl, and knowing jartex ik they would some how mess up the enchant and make it work either 24/7 or nothing at all,

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Hello Keyaru Keyaru

Extra Feedback

if only you directed this effort towards girls you might get some ggwp

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Keyaru​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.