Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Adding 'Daily' section to leader boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey, Players of 'JartexNetwork',​

Today when I was grinding with my party. I realised that we got many kills, finals, beds, so we will be the most grinded party for today. We eagerly wanted to see our today's stats but we, unfortunately, could not. So I taught up an idea to add daily leaderboards. Like common there is only 3 sections lifetime, monthly, weekly we need something new in the next update.

How will it help:

It will increase the playtime of players as they will grind on daily bases to come on top of daily leaderboards.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Dakshisthebest Dakshisthebest

This was already suggested and denied

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Dakshisthebest
how many important things have been suggested in past but have been denied for fewer developers to work on now there are literally many to work on this. So, we should revive

hermes9999

Donator
Donator
IGN
hermes9999

Hey, Players of 'JartexNetwork',​

Today when I was grinding with my party. I realised that we got many kills, finals, beds, so we will be the most grinded party for today. We eagerly wanted to see our today's stats but we, unfortunately, could not. So I taught up an idea to add daily leaderboards. Like common there is only 3 sections lifetime, monthly, weekly we need something new in the next update.

How will it help:

It will increase the playtime of players as they will grind on daily bases to come on top of daily leaderboards.
daily leaderboards makes no sense, the current system is good enough

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Dakshisthebest
According to that logic, no suggestion makes sense, cuz the server is good enough so we would STFU

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Hello Dakshisthebest Dakshisthebest

your suggestion has been denied before but if it happen and you have any other suggestions in the future then its right place is here
thank you for playing on jartex network.

thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.