Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Adding chat information about bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHerobrine_

Minecraft Username:
_iXeno​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding chat information about bans.​

Description:
So as we know Jartex network is a cracked server,but people say "What could i expect from a cracked server" or "So many hackers".We know staff team is always busy in finding and removing cheaters.But peple say "Jartex doesnt care about its players" or similiar.
Thereby it is suggested that whenever staff bans or removes a hacker or cheater,in chat there comes written
"<Player> has been removed for cheating"
"<Player> has been banned for cheating"
This is an example staff can add more similiar to this.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will convince players that jartex really cares about them + Hackers and cheaters will be afriad of punishment.​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Just because they see a message in chat doesn’t mean they’ll be afraid -1

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
This is an unoriginal idea, quite unnecessary in my opinion
Just because they see a message in chat doesn’t mean they’ll be afraid -1
Disagree with this but imma stay neutral

Edit: Im gonna change to -1 since staff bans are different from your idea origin that is hypixel watchdog.

Last edited:

The_W

Addicted Member
1. Staffs can be seen active on all platforms, and most people complaining because they message or request got ignored or missed for a long time (I'm not blaming anyone) and the rest are just those that can't be patient and start complaining after several minutes and expecting staffs to be available 24/7.
For those people, even though this idea got implemented, they will still complaining about "being ignore/missed" and how staff didn't respond in minutes or why their request/reports took long to be processed.

2. If it appears too frequent it'll spam the chat, If it appears too rarely less people will notice or creating impression of "only small percent of cheaters that got punished"

Conclusion: Unnecessary, it might help but not much.

• Shocking
Reactions: Yuu

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I'm pretty sure that even if they add this useless, unhelpful, unnecessary, time-consuming, chat-spamming, chat-flooding, privacy-destructive, annoying, worthless, resource-consuming, chat-less, unwanted thing, it won't affect on what those people think about staff members.

Marso

Donator
Donator
IGN
Marso
Thereby it is suggested that whenever staff bans or removes a hacker or cheater,in chat there comes written
You are not a staff member to make suggestions about the JartexNetwork's staff team... Your suggestion is 100% useless because it's annoying to get this messages on every minute... -1

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, iHerobrine_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.