Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Adding build battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saransh

Minecraft Username:
crazyryuraze

What is the suggestion about?
Adding build battle.

Description:
It has been a long while since jartex network has not added any new minigame.
So let's add "BuildBattle" 😁. People are crazy♥️ about this game. I have seen many players trying to play build battle in creative but they get grieffed or other players just ruin their game😢. Adding buildbattles will give ous players a platform where we can compete in a safe environment with game rules and no threat of griffing. We can also increase our building skills.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Adding anything new makes people excitement come back. It will help our server to get more famous. More players will result in more voting which will help jartex network to grow even bigger. It will be refreshing for the old players. People will also start suggesting about our server.

Extra Information:
We can make our buildbattle different than other servers by adding 3 versus 3 mod. I have suggested about adding build battle before and it was liked by many people but no actions were taken and it got old.
U guys can check my old thread here:- https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/forums-adding-new-minigame.45008/#post-131807. (It was actually liked by many people).

Synsifyz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Synsifyz
People have already made so many suggestions about adding different gamemodes to the server, which all of them resulted in being denied because the Owners think that Jartex has enough gamemodes already. But I've realized that no one plays Eggwars so It should be replaced with a different gamemode instead because It'd bring more players, and like what's the point of having Eggwars since It's a dead gamemode. It's a +1 from me.
I agree

Cozyyy

Addicted Member
+1
I honestly enjoy this idea a lot, they should replace BuildBattles in the removal of EggWars later on in the future. I, myself, have played BuildBattles in creative mode with friends, and we all clearly enjoyed it by giving each other themes and having laughs all around. Hopefully, BuildBattles get added in the future!!! :LOL::jartex:

BlazeStrikez

It will be more better if they can add translate in some building so some people can understand what they're building

James476

+1
I am a good builder, and I love building. I would love to challenge the community :)

Toyzer

Overall +1 (hoping to fix the cone issue that I've stated)

Pros:
> Build battle is a much better game mode than Egg wars.
> No one plays Egg wars.
> Bed wars is enough.

Cons:
> People bought ranks on egg wars if it'll be switched so that would lead to a charge back.

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
+1. But that doesn't matter. Voodoo or gunfire will still deny this thing

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Neutral, this is a great idea but this would take way too much development time so I'm gonna stay neutral.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
saransh

saransh

Neutral, this is a great idea but this would take way too much development time so I'm gonna stay neutral.
I am just hoping that this thread should not become old as the last 1.I hope that reaction will be taken for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.