Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Adding beacons in high prestige mines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realpogiikaw

Minecraft Username:
pogiikaw​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding beacons in high prestige mines​

Description:
Adding beacons in higher prestige mines prestige P100-P500, since there are no sponges in prestige mine like P100, P200, P350, P500,
Since there are no sponges in P100-P500 beacons wont be a bad idea for P100-P500
Atleast put 2% beacons like the amount of sponges in normal mines This could help mining beacons faster because its slow mining beacons in pvp mine since u need alot more and more beacons as u prestige higher,
pvp mine will still be useful for lower prestige players needing to prestige, since lower prestige players doesn't need that much beacons as much high prestige players does.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would help higher prestige people get more beacons since they need alot more beacons, Adding beacons in higher prestige mines can avoid players losing valuable stuff because of lag back kicking them, and hackers targeting them for their good loot.​

Extra Information:
I tried my best reason I dont know if its still not enough reason to add beacons on other mines.​

silentking25

Minecraft Username:
pogiikaw

Adding beacons in high prestige mines

Description:
Adding beacons in higher prestige mines prestige P100-P500, since there are no sponges in prestige mine like P100, P200, P350, P500,

Since there are no sponges in P100-P500 beacons wont be a bad idea for P100-P500

Atleast put 2% beacons like the amount of sponges in normal mines This could help mining beacons faster because its slow mining beacons in pvp mine since u need alot more and more beacons as u prestige higher,

pvp mine will still be useful for lower prestige players needing to prestige, since lower prestige players doesn't need that much beacons as much high prestige players does.

It would help higher prestige people get more beacons since they need alot more beacons, Adding beacons in higher prestige mines can avoid players losing valuable stuff because of lag back kicking them, and hackers targeting them for their good loot.

Extra Information:
I tried my best reason I dont know if its still not enough reason to add beacons on other mines.
Minecraft Username:
pogiikaw

Description:

pvp mine will still be useful for lower prestige players needing to prestige, since lower prestige players doesn't need that much beacons as much high prestige players does.

It would help higher prestige people get more beacons since they need alot more beacons, Adding beacons in higher prestige mines can avoid players losing valuable stuff because of lag back kicking them, and hackers targeting them for their good loot.

Extra Information:
I tried my best reason I dont know if its still not enough reason to add beacons on other mines.
I agree with this as in pvp it is harder to get beacons because of hackers who just kill you instantly as you go minegg
Minecraft Username:
pogiikaw

Description:

Extra Information:
Gg wp gg gl gtg brb on fire come everyday

silentking25

I totally agree with this as in if you go to pvp to mine beacons it is a lot harder because of the hackers who instantly kill you when you go mine.

gg wp hf gl gtg brb on fire come everyday

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
-1 Beacons are good, this would ruin the whole purpose of beacon system. Its better that you have to do extra steps to prestige and it should get harder every prestige (more beacons per prestige).

hermes9999

Donator
Donator
IGN
hermes9999
Minecraft Username:
pogiikaw

Description:

Extra Information:
neutral about this, because it will motivate to grind more inorder to prestige more

UndePvPer_

Addicted Member
Banned
I decided give you +1 because Prison really need it same reasons stated by S silentking25

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Realpogiikaw​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented in some sort of way very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Max

Status
Not open for further replies.