Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Adding back team selector/Map Selector

Status
Not open for further replies.

iVertical

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
iVertical

What is the suggestion about?
Adding back team selector/Map Selector

Description:
Suggestion for Adding back team selector

- As you may know, there was a team selector before but was removed due to the suggestion to remove it. I want it to be added back for the following:

• Ranked Bedwars
    - Me and someone are planning on having "Ranked BedWars" on JartexNetwork and, since I saw that "Private Games" was in internal, I decided this is the correct time to make this suggestion.
  • Broken parties
    - Sometimes the parties in JartexNetwork is broken, which means, if you join a bedwars game, you and your friend(s) might go into the wrong team.

Suggestion for Map selector

- This feature could be for Gold rank. As you know there are just a few maps but, if we were to host Ranked BedWars, some maps should be not allowed or for people to be able to get into a game faster.

• Getting to games faster
    - This should be added so that if we were to host Ranked BedWars, people with Gold rank is able to pick a map and join quickly.
  • Favorite Maps
    - This will really help for people to select their favorite maps, and if you're able track which maps aren't used or are most used, you can add/remove new maps.

Thank you for reading.

Kind Regards,
iVertical

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Be more fun.

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, iVertical​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
k4otIc_girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.