Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Adding a practice server(Bedwars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHerobrine_

Minecraft Username:
_iXeno​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding a practice server(Bedwars)​

Description:
So we all know,bedwars is most popular gamemode all over the world.
Our server jartex also has bedwars but bedwars is a pretty difiicult game u need to practice much harder to get better at it.So what about adding a practice server where we can practice bridging,cluthes,knockback and e.t.c.(Despite there are servers but they are premium and Minecraft has worldwide126 million players and only 56 million of them have premium(Data collected from a accurate website))
So,there is no cracked practice server.If u add a practice server to Jartex it will sky rocket the server.
Where we can practice everything about bedwars fireballing,tntjumping,knocking someone off,Rushing someone.Everything we can practice there
Modes can be added to that server like
NPC clutch(There is an NPC whenever u attack that npc u get knocked back so u can practice clutch)
Bridging(Where u can practice bridging)
Knockback clutch(Run on a thin bridge with some blocks in your hand and try to clutch as arrows are falling on you)
BridgePvp(People who are bad at bridge pvp(like me) can practice here.They will be given blocks of wool and they fight and try to knock off eachother and clutch to break their fall.
..............e.t.c.
These are just examples staff can add more.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If this adds to jartex, i swear jartex will have 10k players online at once cuz there is no practice server(Cracked) and every cracked minecraft user is willing to join a practice server.​

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Just go to the main server for bedwars practice its not a premium server. -1 Just use creative mode in single player for bridging

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
+1. This would be a cool addition, but I doubt that they would add this

Horizon80

+1 really smart idea i've tried to suggest something similar but one person replied :(

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, iHerobrine_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.