Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Adding a new rule: Chaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376

What is the suggestion about?
Adding a new rule: Chaining

Description:
So let me explain: Chaining is when multiple people repeat same message that the first person sent over and over again

Here are some examples of what does chaining look like:

note: this is not considered rioting as there is nothing riotable in it

If the person(s) sends that same message more than 3 times, the user should be punished because it causes flooding and spam in donators or any other channel

Offenses for the rule:

First offense ⇾ Warning

Second offense ⇾ 1 hour mute

Third offense ⇾ 1 Day mute

Fourth Offense ⇾ 2 Day mute​
1d+ ban for each next offense​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will be useful and there will be less amount of people flooding/chaining/spamming in donators/main chat

Extra Information:
This suggestion might be edited multiple times in future!

And please do not downvote it just because you simply want to flood channels by chaining or any other shitty reasons relating to rioting
As nothing relating to math (examples) is rioting

Last edited:

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Idk how copy pasting the same message which has nothing "riot-able" counts as rioting, +1. Like in the given screenshots its just a math question made on the spot.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Neutral;

While yea, I get the whole having to keep chats clean and all, does it really cause people harm or discomfort of people are copying and pasting the same message?
Perhaps in some cases, in which the message being sent is 30+ words, it can be understandable to punish people, since it actually floods the chat and makes it annoying to speak at times, but it shouldn't be punishable, if someone starts a chain of, let's say an emoji, or 2-3 words. It's something fun to do that I'm yet to see it be used to cause harm in any way.
And also we already consider it rioting, however a more proper rule would be nice as well 🙏

Kind regards,
~ ovq

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
UpperGround UpperGround did you seriously react just because you want to flood chats?
ovq ovq thank for the feedback btw

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
Making the discord rules more specific would help to avoid confusion such as this in the future.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
+0.5
i dont think that it is bad idea but I dont either think that its good, they still can add this rule so they can keep chat clean
even tho when its rlly rare people Chaining, also punishment is pretty short and good

UpaG

+0.5
i dont think that it is bad idea but I dont either think that its good, they still can add this rule so they can keep chat clean
even tho when its rlly rare people Chaining, also punishment is pretty short and good

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
+0.5
bruh why dad U copy what I said ? bruhhhh
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.