Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Adding a new item called "Raid co-ord Book" (name can be anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
Minecraft Username:
Roguemaths​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding a new item called "Raid co-ord Book" (name can be anything)​

Description:
Its quite common on Factions in general to get scammed by people selling false co-ordinates books of bases. So I propose creating a special new item, called "Base Co-ord Book" or maybe "Raid Co-ord Book", along with a command, like "/take coord" or something like that which when run will take the current co-ordinates of the player and create a book item with the co-ordinates in it. The book item has to be different than normal signed books otherwise it would be hard to distinguish them.

Do note that, I know SCAMMING IS ALLOWED ON FACTIONS but still I believe adding this feature would make the experience of playing Factions a bit more enjoyable and wouldn't do any harm to the game-mode(in my opinion).​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make the overall experience of playing Factions on Jartex more enjoyable.​

Extra Information:
This feature, though marked for "Immortal Factions" could apply to both Eternal Factions as well.​

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
Hello, Roguemaths Roguemaths ,
I have read through your suggestion and have decided to downvote it, i.e -1.
1. No use of exploring or /fly. Exploring is one of the main things in factions. You have to have patience until you find a base.
2. This is the MAIN reason I'm downvoting this. There might be "targetting" and basically there's a YouTuber playing factions. Literally everyone is gonna try to get a raid coord book on them and raid them. This is the same for other people also. You don't wanna make a new base and see it being raided the next day because someone made a raid-coords book on it.
If you think i said something wrong please point out.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Roguemaths

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
Hello, Roguemaths Roguemaths ,
I have read through your suggestion and have decided to downvote it, i.e -1.
1. No use of exploring or /fly. Exploring is one of the main things in factions. You have to have patience until you find a base.
2. This is the MAIN reason I'm downvoting this. There might be "targetting" and basically there's a YouTuber playing factions. Literally everyone is gonna try to get a raid coord book on them and raid them. This is the same for other people also. You don't wanna make a new base and see it being raided the next day because someone made a raid-coords book on it.
If you think i said something wrong please point out.
I see your point. Also I forgot that /fly exists. Thanks for your opinion.

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
I'm not a Factions player myself but used to play the gamemode.
Scamming is a huge part of Factions. Factions for me is about exploring and raiding. I don't see any point in adding a system which makes it easier to fibd bases and removes one core consept to the gamemode (scamming).

The idea is unique, altho I don't believe it would fit Factions.

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
This cant be happen in factions knowing the fact u it is very competitive and u hav to explore more and more in order to find bases

Pikanetwork

Suspended
After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a +1

● Ur idea is an Bad idea

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Roguemaths​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.