Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison Adding A New Enchant WHich Helps Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolbuddyilikeit

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
coolbuddyilikeit​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding A New Enchant WHich Helps Everyone​

Description:
After The Prison Resets Add a enchant which give tax from ones earnings and sends it to all the players. Like if you got 1t in this minute then 10% will be divided into the players of the servers. Players Can change the announcements of getting charity and the person who bought that can also do /ignorecharity to not give the charity to certain people.

Found This feature on another server so i thought it would be cool to see this in jartex.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This Will Help The New Players Grow Faster. Cause now nobody grinds except for the rankers you know so.​

Extra Information:
Love You​

qwedsdnjcf

Hi there!

Very interesting suggestion. I am probably misunderstanding this suggestion due to the lack of details, but I am not in favor of this suggestion. It seems to me that people who mine will get less money than usual if this is implemented, while players on the server who do not mine will get income. Personally, I find this contradictory to the purpose of Prison. If this is implemented, I do not see why players will need to mine then. Moreover, this contradicts the purpose of pmines and the pmine tax system.

Sincerely,

myfriends

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, coolbuddyilikeit​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.