Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Adding a Hunger Games Minigame

Status
Not open for further replies.

starjr

Donator
Donator
IGN
starjr
Minecraft Username:
starjr

What is the suggestion about?
Adding a Hunger Games Minigame

Description:
I'm going to try to keep this Crisp but Descriptive.

I'm sure many people would like another gamemode. My suggestion is to add Hunger Games to replace the long lost EggWars gamemode. Hunger Games in my opinion would be a pretty interesting gamemode to add.

- It could be a part of the minigames with kits and so on.
- There would a be a Solo and Doubles Option. It would use the same concept as the current minigames where you click on the corresponding NPC.
- The number of teams will depend on if its solo or doubles and the size of the map.
- The same party system will exist where you can invite a specific player to your party to play with him/her.
- The missions and daily rewards and so on will also be applied to this gamemode.
- Leaderboards for most kills & most wins can also be displayed in the lobby.
- Cosmetics, Talents and Perks can be added in game and in the lobby.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will create more traffic in the server. It will create new talents and new interests. The players will have a larger variety of gamemodes to play on.

Extra Information:
Please give your honest opinion, thank you.
It might take a while to make the maps and plugins and so on but I think it's worth the wait.
If you think anything should be added just leave it in your reply.

+1
they suggested UHC and was rejected lots of times, so let's see if Hunger Games get rejected too.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
I do not know if it has been suggested before, but besides that I would play this hunger games, and adding another game-mode would be amazing since it would bring more people due to the diversity of mini games. +1 :p

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, starjr​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Our current priority is to improve and update the gamemodes we have, for now we are not accepting any suggestions about adding new gamemodes.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.