Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Adding a few items in Bedwars.

_AT_

Minecraft Username:
_AT_

What is the suggestion about?
Adding a few items in Bedwars.

Description:
Firstly, i would like to mention that I don't know if these are suggested before and got denied or something... Or even if they are implemented on other servers.
So, firstly, my suggestion is about adding a few items on bedwars. I'm gonna make a list down below.
•Slowball.
This item will have the ability to be thrown the same way as an egg, and slowing the target hitted by the ball. The texture will be a slimeball, or even a snowball. Hitted by this thing, will cause you great slowness, unable to run faster than the enemy.

It will cost 40 iron OR 2 gold.

•Fishing rod.
We all know fishing rod, is a good tool to use on PvP, but what will be used for in Bedwars? Catching an enemy, and throwing him off the edge, sounds cool right?

It will maybe cost 20-30 iron

•Last but not least, Energy Powder.
This item, will have the same texture as sugar's, and when activated/right-clicked , it will give you a speed boost. This item will replace speed pots, and make the combat more fast, without having to drink the bottle first.

•Same idea as Energy Powder, the Haste Foot.
The texture will be a Rabbit's foot and when activated will give you a jump boost effect, all these by replacing the Jump potions.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
These items will make more fun the playstyle of Bedwars, by using cool tools etc etc.

Extra Information:
Hope you liked by suggestion, and I really hope by my side, that I will see it in the server!

akussPvP

i think the change of pots is necessary, the slow ball is nice but i would like if it dealt knock back cuz it would make rushing someone near impossible is they just keep throwing slowballs, it would either knock u off and u die, or make u slow enough to just throw in the void with ease, and the rod would be abused in so many ways i think it should be for emeralds. I think slowballs are nice if they only do little to no or 0 knock back

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_AT_

_AT_

i think the change of pots is necessary, the slow ball is nice but i would like if it dealt knock back cuz it would make rushing someone near impossible is they just keep throwing slowballs, it would either knock u off and u die, or make u slow enough to just throw in the void with ease, and the rod would be abused in so many ways i think it should be for emeralds. I think slowballs are nice if they only do little to no or 0 knock back
Thank you all for your honest replies. Maybe fishing rod is indeed a little too much, or even broken.
Hope for the best!

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
I'm going with nope, -1

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
Sorry to say, but all of them doesn't suit bedwars.
1. Slowballs are big nerf to rushing-mentality players. You can gather 2 gold even before someone can approach your base. Throw on him and save your self. Makes camping easier by throwing slowballs to opponents.

2. Fishing rod would make bedwars more like PPvP UHC. It would not be bedwars anymore.

3. Why even replacing those things? Let it as the way it is.

JumpingOrange

+1 for slimeball -1 for all other. Please dont make bedwars into skywars by introducing fishing rods. Talking about buffs you already got potions just drink them.

Axteroid

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Fishing rod.
We all know fishing rod, is a good tool to use on PvP, but what will be used for in Bedwars? Catching an enemy, and throwing him off the edge, sounds cool right?

It will maybe cost 20-30 iron
I think fishing rods are too op for bedwars and just makes games even worse than it is