Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Add Top 10 to clan divisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

RANDOM4797

Minecraft Username:
RANDOM4797​

What is your suggestion's title?
Add Top 10 to clan divisions​

Suggestion Details:
There are a few divisions available like top 50, top 3,2 and top 1 etc. But after playing for some time, I realized getting top 50 in clan leaderboards is just way too simple, there's just not enough clans to fill in all the 50 spots. After hitting 7000 trophies (the requirement to enter top 50) there's really no competition. Since getting top 1,2and 3 is just way too hard.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would motivate more people into grinding to get top 10 for better rewards, thus giving the server more playtime. Since hitting top 50 is way too simple, and getting top 1,2,3 is just an impossible level for casual clans. Many just give up grinding after hitting top 50 and just wait for the season to reset and reap the rewards. Besides that, adding top 10 is also more balanced overall.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
I think it should be top 5 or 7 (My first message in 2022)

KizilEfe08

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KizilEfe08
Minecraft Username:
RANDOM4797​

What is your suggestion's title?
Add Top 10 to clan divisions​

Suggestion Details:
There are a few divisions available like top 50, top 3,2 and top 1 etc. But after playing for some time, I realized getting top 50 in clan leaderboards is just way too simple, there's just not enough clans to fill in all the 50 spots. After hitting 7000 trophies (the requirement to enter top 50) there's really no competition. Since getting top 1,2and 3 is just way too hard.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would motivate more people into grinding to get top 10 for better rewards, thus giving the server more playtime. Since hitting top 50 is way too simple, and getting top 1,2,3 is just an impossible level for casual clans. Many just give up grinding after hitting top 50 and just wait for the season to reset and reap the rewards. Besides that, adding top 10 is also more balanced overall.​
Maybe top 10-5 would be very cool!

LabyCosmetic

Donator
Donator
IGN
LabyCosmetic
+1
Although this would be a good idea and I'm upvoting, I think it should be top 5 instead.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, RANDOM4797​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Nirahz

Status
Not open for further replies.