Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Add timer for silverfish and iron golems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
Minecraft Username:
SirDeku​

What is your suggestion's title?
Add timer for silverfish and iron golems.​

Suggestion Details:
As per now the only way to kill iron golems and silverfishes is by a player . Hence people can spawn alot of golems in their base during the start making it very annoying for other people. So i suggest to add a timer to these mobs for like 2minutes or so. Once a golem or silverfish is spawned they only survive for a particular amount of time and despawn once the timer ends.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will prevent campers from spawning a lot of golems during the start and sitting at their base making it very difficult for others​

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
-1 You would be amazed by how many times I clutched 4v1 and 3v1 against stacked emerald players just by spawning many golems.

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
Dude golems are too annoying they should not be in bedwars long also they are dont got a nice ai golems fall down by just one click but also they can slay a player with one hit

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Dude golems are too annoying they should not be in bedwars long also they are dont got a nice ai golems fall down by just one click but also they can slay a player with one hit
When you have diamond armor you can easily kill them.
-1 You would be amazed by how many times I clutched 4v1 and 3v1 against stacked emerald players just by spawning many golems.
Exactly. For clutching a game they are insane.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I agree they have the IQ of a fly

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SirDeku_

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
LucrativeGX561 LucrativeGX561 if u read what i said above i have written that "a timer" should be added meaning u can still use them in fights but one cannot use them to camp in their base.

balamurugan

Donator
Donator
IGN
balamurugan
+1 because iron golem is to op it needs timer , and it's to tough if bedles guy using 3or more golem's so can't beat him so it needs timer

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SirDeku​

What is your suggestion's title?
Add timer for silverfish and iron golems.​

Suggestion Details:
As per now the only way to kill iron golems and silverfishes is by a player . Hence people can spawn alot of golems in their base during the start making it very annoying for other people. So i suggest to add a timer to these mobs for like 2minutes or so. Once a golem or silverfish is spawned they only survive for a particular amount of time and despawn once the timer ends.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will prevent campers from spawning a lot of golems during the start and sitting at their base making it very difficult for others​
Neutral, as I can see how the iron golems are very annoying and being able to spawn infinite amounts of them is stupid. Instead of adding a timer I would suggest adding a limit for the amount of golems one player can have spawned at a time. I'd set it at probably 3.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
LucrativeGX561 LucrativeGX561 if u read what i said above i have written that "a timer" should be added meaning u can still use them in fights but one cannot use them to camp in their base.
I know, I have spawned 5 golems at once and that saved me... 1 Golem wouldn't be enough if there was a timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.