Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Add /ss (/freeze)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
ItchyDanger49

What is the suggestion about?
Add /ss (/freeze)

Description:
So it's going to work like this; /ss and player name and its going to freeze the player (he won't be able to move, hitr but other players won't be able to hit him too). Then a message will appear to him saying you have been frozen and you have to 5 or 3 minutes to join discord because he will get screenshared. Only mods+ or staff members who are in the team screenshare. If the frozen player logs out then he will get perm banned

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make screensharing easier

Extra Information:
Thanks for reading

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
It could be getting worked on but we're holding the plugin off for several other reasons.
It's helpful in screensharing but we can simply ban if the player refuses to SS or takes too much time so this thing isn't extremely necessary but could be required in some parts.
NEUTRAL

__xSnaplex__

Hello! xTappinq xTappinq xTappinq xTappinq I will go neutral, what's the point of freezing them if you wont be able to record the hacks they are using.
If they are using fly than f2 would work. But I don't really see a need for freezing players if you wont be able to record what they did.
If you could add a little bit more detail that would've been great.
:):jartex:

RipUrRep

Donator
Donator
Hello! xTappinq xTappinq xTappinq xTappinq I will go neutral, what's the point of freezing them if you wont be able to record the hacks they are using.
If they are using fly than f2 would work. But I don't really see a need for freezing players if you wont be able to record what they did.
the point of it is to record cheating then freeze them. The point of freezing is so they know they are being ss'd. the current method is just saying in chat come discord which some people don't have chat on or just dont read chat. If they got frozen and have a thing on screen that tells them it'll be much easier.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello! xTappinq xTappinq I will go neutral, what's the point of freezing them if you wont be able to record the hacks they are using.
If they are using fly than
f2 would work. But I don't really see a need for freezing players if you wont be able to record what they did.
I'll change my vote to +1 :p:p(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.