Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested PracticePvP add spleef events

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SweatTap​

What is the suggestion about?
add spleef events​

Description:
I believe that it would be great for players with mythic rank to be able to host spleef events. Players will have a diamond shovel with efficiency and they will be to get the snowballs from the snowblocks.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
well that's something I haven't seen in any cracked servers so I guess that people will like it and will be encouraged on buying Mythic rank​

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Already suggested - Pending
  • Suggested by on 7 / 8 / 2020

No one did suggest "Spleef events" before but, if they added "Spleef duels" Mythic ranks can just do the command ( /brackets start spleef ) to start a spleef event so, I don't see any point of this suggestion, Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SweatTap

SweatTap

Donator
Donator

No one did suggest "Spleef events" before but, if they added "Spleef duels" Mythic ranks can just do the command ( /brackets start spleef ) to start a spleef event so, I don't see any point of this suggestion, Thank you for your time.
aight I didn't know that it was alr suggested

jj78life6544

Donator
Donator

That's y he didint say /spleef duel

And I think it should only be a event not a duel

G

Gusto

it doesn't really matter. Moe people suggesting it just shows that community wants to see this ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.