Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD add refresh for gkit

Status
Not open for further replies.

cakeynoob333

Minecraft Username:
cakeynoob333

What is the suggestion about?
add refresh for gkit

Description:
You will put in jartex store something called "gkit refresh" what its doing- like its sound its refresh all your gkits without wait 1 week.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
there is players that claimed the gkit in night and it was very late. so if they buy it in morning they can open it in morning and not wait until midnight to open it.(this happend to me) and sometimes pepole don't want to wait 1 week until gkit keys or anything like this. i think it will be useful.

Extra Information:
Sorry about my grammer mistakes. im not that good at english.

Lord_Wysym_II

Donator
Donator
+1but i think it should be in game like you can buy it from /shop forr money or on /transfer for mobcoins like last seasion

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Their price will be great so it will not Be Popular.

Still it would be OP. We had that like 1-2 seasons back and Could be bought through /transfer and people with 100k+ mc could easily buy tons and get op stuffs even though this suggestion is about addind it on the store, still it would be O P

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
As Pingering stated, adding Reset cystal would be too op. As it resets all your gkits and kits.

They can't add it for ingame stuff (EG; MobCoins, Due to the fact they're too earn to get, anyone thats a grind hype, can earn 10-15k+ mobcoins daily.)

Adding it to the store for real money just doesn't make sense. For owners to profit they would need to sell it highly, which means people won't buy it and if they sell it cheaply, then people would buy it just to avoid the full price on god keys (As most skygods have Gkit Keys, they would get God keys from that and there once kit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.