Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Add OP Gapple PvP duels

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
Add OP Gapple PvP duels

Description:
There will be 2 type of Gapple duels, 1 is from SBD and another is from Factions. (Note Cursed enchantment will not be in OP PotPVP).

With factions duel you will only have 1 god set, 1 god sword, 64 steak, 16 Ender pearls, full inventory of pots and only 2 god apples.

With SBD duel you will have 6 Godsets in your inventory and 1 equipped, 64 Gapples, max god sword and god bow.

Basically this suggestion is about adding custom enchantments into specific duel type examples of what I mean: Gapple, Nodebuff ETC, and NO, I am not asking to add custom enchantments into existing duel types but create new duel types called "OP Gapple" for SBD duel and "OP PotPVP" for faction type duel.

The Op Gapple armours will all be Santa special set armours and will all be fully maxed and the weapons will have 15-20 custom enchantments containing all damage enchants, Debuff and healing enchants which are most important, and forgot to say yes, it will have hulk 3 and tank 2 and cursed V on all pieces.

The Op PotPVP will have armour that is a max Santa special god armour and you will also get a max god sword with 15-20 custom enchantments. as I said again, you will not have Cursed enchantment in Op PotPVP.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help spice up Jartex PVP even more as you have a chance to fairly compete against other players, This will not ruin the PVP as it will not get boring still, players have all had experiences on PVP'ing with god armours already.

Extra Information:
Nah

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
IGN
zaki445566

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, T0m45_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.