Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SkyWars Add more talents/perks

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Minecraft Username:
Alex_42069​

What is the suggestion about?
Add more talents/perks​

Description:
Add more perks that you can unlock with coins.
Here are some examples:
1)Getting strength (every time not just a % chance) for 3-5 seconds
2)Getting a pearl after a kill (% chance of that happening)
3)Getting a gapple after a kill (% chance of that happening)
4)Ability to take somebodies weapon when you hit them (% chance of that happening)
5)When you hit somebody with a bow there is a % chance that you get another arrow​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Maybe more people would buy ranks (for more coins),and people would enjoy the game more.​

Extra Information:
Maybe every perk that has a % chance of dropping can't be upgraded above 20% or 10%.
But they start with 1% and you can upgrade it.​

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
4Th is from Hypixel but still like the others so +1

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
+1 Would be good to see all these, but the 4th should be only lunatic or extreme bcz it could be a bit out of control.

JartexBuilder

+1
Garaunteed strength is a bad idea, and the enderpearl perk would have to have a low % as it could destroy everybody before even going to mid. The golden apple I have seen before and would be a really nice addition to the game when struggling after an intense moment. The fourth one is the perk from H Skywars where you have a 10% chance to remove someone's weapon. I think it is a bit unoriginal but also kind of useless as you need to have nothing in your hand. As for the last one it doesn't seem that crazy and would be a nice addition

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
+1

About the fourth one, honestly... I say it should be something like this.

"A specific chance to drop the item the other player is holding"

Like this!

Level 1 - 10% chance to drop the item the other player is holding

Level 2 - 20% chance to drop the item the other player is holding

Level 3 - 30% chance to drop the item the other player is holding

Not sure about the chances thing but I feel like this is a better altercation to what you suggested as it can be very annoying and unfair.

<3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
+1
Garaunteed strength is a bad idea, and the enderpearl perk would have to have a low % as it could destroy everybody before even going to mid. The golden apple I have seen before and would be a really nice addition to the game when struggling after an intense moment. The fourth one is the perk from H Skywars where you have a 10% chance to remove someone's weapon. I think it is a bit unoriginal but also kind of useless as you need to have nothing in your hand. As for the last one it doesn't seem that crazy and would be a nice addition
For the pearl one, i didn't think like too high %. Maybe when you unlock it its 3% and the max upgrade is 10% or maybe even more.

JartexBuilder

+1

About the fourth one, honestly... I say it should be something like this.

"A specific chance to drop the item the other player is holding"

Like this!

Level 1 - 10% chance to drop the item the other player is holding

Level 2 - 20% chance to drop the item the other player is holding

Level 3 - 30% chance to drop the item the other player is holding

Not sure about the chances thing but I feel like this is a better altercation to what you suggested as it can be very annoying and unfair.

<3
30% would just be too broken , imagine a scenario with 2 players with full prot 3 diamond and you use the perk, you'd have to either change weapons every 3-6 hits you take or just give up. It should be a 5-7% at max if the perk user can steal others weapons with a weapon in their hand