Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted add missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
XlegendAditya​

What is the suggestion about?
add missions​

Description:
hello everybody
i think a suggestion that in bedwars and skywars there are missions by which we get coins so you can missions
in the bridge too so the player of bridge enjoy playing
thank you
for reading my Suggestion

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
there are 230 players who play the bridge but the developers are not looking at the development of this game
so by this players have fun in the minigame and it also help the players to earn coins for buy kits​

G

Gusto

Most of them aren't even teens.. smh
finally someone who knows what I am talking about. Didn't mean it like that, but sometimes I just feel like people don't read suggestion and vote "neutral" just so you can't say nothing against them, sometimes they vote neutral just to gain messages, but it is what it is...neutral shouldn't be an option especially in suggestion like that (this suggestion is simple and its NEEDED for better gamemode, so why would you vote neutral xd? that are my thoughts on this).

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, penis
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):

- if you like my idea pls give a comment + an +1

Good night,
justthiemoalt
i like your idea, i will give a +neutral

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, XlegendAditya2​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.