Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Add Mcmmo back or balance the dmg.

ItzMarto

Minecraft Username:
ItzMarto​

What is your suggestion's title?
Add Mcmmo back or balance the dmg.​

Suggestion Details:
In Factions there is Raiding/PvP/Grinding. The PvP system isn't balanced at all. Before 1 season the dmg was broken and you could 1 tap your opponent and now you can't deal any dmg. My suggestion is to bring back the old mcmmo or balance the dmg. The dmg in this faction is based on your custom enchants. I see couple of times players do 9 hearts without ability or they deal half a heart. The dmg in Immortal Faction is just random dmg that you can deal and almost all is based on what amount luck you have. I did a lot of 1v1s with friends and on these 1v1s I saw random dmg. First fight you don't deal dmg, Second Fight you 3 tap him. The only way to deal normal or more dmg is with ability.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea could be helpful to improve the PvP in Immortal Faction.​

Extra Information:
The dmg should be based all on the custom enchant. It should be the same dmg and the ability needs to be removed. We need McMmo.​

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItzMarto

ItzMarto

Edit: My bad the dmg shouldn't be based only on your Custom Enchants it should be bases on your combos and hits.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, ItzMarto​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • We will not add back McMMO but we will be rebalancing skills.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo