Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

add map

balamurugan

Donator
Donator
IGN
balamurugan
add dino,frost.kingdom map again
skyands , castle,pirates are boring

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
The new maps (dino, frost and kingdom) were considered bad from the feedback of the community, it did not have the proper elements to become a TheBridge map:

1. No underbridge
2. No gravel
3. Nexus is 1 block off to void.
4. Flat Main bridge WITH a literal wall that defeats the purpose of Hero and Swapper, sprinter kits.
5. It was only aimed for aesthetics and never really gameplay as the Builders of the map werent thebridge players.

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
add dino,frost.kingdom map again
skyands , castle,pirates are boring
Never! Maps that you said are suck and available maps are good. Yes, maybe skylands and castle bad, but they’re better than frost, kingdom and dino. Pirates is a normal map. And the best are Cliffs and GoldRush. That’s enough. Nobody wants frost, kingdom and dino. They were trash maps.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
can someone tell me around what time the bridge lobby is actually active cus i did many attempts to play it but always the lobby ended up to be dead

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
can someone tell me around what time the bridge lobby is actually active cus i did many attempts to play it but always the lobby ended up to be dead
I dont know where do you live but try to play 11:00AM - 02:00PM with England time. I usually play at this time.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I dont know where do you live but try to play 11:00AM - 02:00PM with England time. I usually play at this time.
Everytime I go to TB lobby, it's dead

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
balamurugan

balamurugan

Donator
Donator
IGN
balamurugan
Never! Maps that you said are suck and available maps are good. Yes, maybe skylands and castle bad, but they’re better than frost, kingdom and dino. Pirates is a normal map. And the best are Cliffs and GoldRush. That’s enough. Nobody wants frost, kingdom and dino. They were trash maps.
but atleast kingdom map will need to be add