Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Add game replay feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
Minecraft Username:
SirDeku​

What is your suggestion's title?
Add game replay feature​

Suggestion Details:
You should add like a game replay feature which shows the video highlights of the match.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
1) People with low end devices may not be able to record. So just downloading the replay file after the game and sending it to a staff member giving the timestamp can help to reduce the problem of cheaters.
2) The people who care alot about stats can check their performance in game and figure out how they could have played for a alternate outcome​

ItzSteve97

Minecraft Username:
SirDeku​

What is your suggestion's title?
Add game replay feature​

Suggestion Details:
You should add like a game replay feature which shows the video highlights of the match.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
1) People with low end devices may not be able to record. So just downloading the replay file after the game and sending it to a staff member giving the timestamp can help to reduce the problem of cheaters.​
2) The people who care alot about stats can check their performance in game and figure out how they could have played for a alternate outcome​
True, i suggested that too a minute ago, if you upvote it that would be great.

ItzSteve97

Downvoted: -1

Hello SirDeku

I'll be voting -1 due to the following reason(s):
  • Its Already suggested and denied
And I have a question for you, kid. Do you like hackers? If no, then upvote this, if you want to get rid of hackers. Its much easier to record a replay of a game with hackers and send to report forum

ItzSteve97

It'd be a great addition but I don't think I'll be using it most often as I have OBS and Recording programs mostly open.
You have because you have a strong pc maybe, but i others maybe no, so i suggest upvote this.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Sounds like a great idea but already suggested and denied multiple times

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
It has been suggested multiple times and its like a copy pasta of hypixel and we dont want that right? btw a -1

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
But how are we going to report hackers if we are not able to record tgem?
Sir, first of all please respect the intention of the topic. Read the answers correctly and then answer. We all want this to be a thing, but Jartex does not copy Hypixel or other servers in general. This was a thing many times back then, and got removed due to Jartex copying Hypixel.

Mesaton

Donator
Donator
-1 - a system like this would require an insane amount of storage.

It would require terabytes, if not petabytes of storage to record & store item and player data.

Status
Not open for further replies.