Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Add Enchanting Table usage to /is settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
clammer9​

What is your suggestion's title?
Add Enchanting Table usage to /is settings​

Suggestion Details:
There is a list of settings in Skyblock Dream that allow players to give permissions to visitors, ranging from the ability to use levers and open doors to the ability to attack mobs at their island. This suggestion requests the inclusion of "Allow Enchanting Table use" to the list of settings, with permissions available to toggle for all choices (Visitor - Co-Owner).​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
As of the most recent update, players are unable to add vanilla enchantments to their items via /warp enchant. Upon warping to this location, players will only find two Custom Enchantment NPCs. Since Skyblock Dream's founding in 2016, players could use an enchanting table at this warp. Now, players have to manually build their own enchanting table setup at their island - a time consuming, complicated and expensive undertaking.

Since this was such a major change, it is assumed that the removal of all enchanting tables at /warp enchant was intentional and not an oversight by the server's build and/or planning team. If this was an oversight, the return of enchanting tables at /warp enchant in the current season (or a future one) would render this suggestion a mere "feature".

Moreover, one of the first things Jartex Network's donator ranks promise is "You won't need lapis when you are enchanting". Offering players that choose to support this network a benefit only to complicate their ability to experience the benefit will negatively affect server traction and further funding.

As it stands, this feature will promote positive player interactions, influence Jartex's community to become more welcoming (something very important to consider thanks to Microsoft's Community Guidelines), and allow players that have donated to this server to use their ranks' benefits in a timely manner.​

Wishfulend

Donator
Donator
IGN
Wishfulend
Look I can appreciate your work that you did in writing this
But the thing is those enchanting setup costs less than a million $ which is like a penny to anyone who played for at least a ssn and knows how the server works
Plus I never enchanted a single set not coz I am skygod but coz you get bad enchants and have to redo things where you can buy kits with perfect enchants or buy rank :).
Yes these privileges makes jartex feel like p2w but it is what it is they built this community so they won't change it on someone saying it's p2w on a serious note I can't think why jartex would change this they well can just make /warp enchants be at lvl 30 enchants that's it

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Minecraftian​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • It was removed due to dupe reasons and your idea might cause constant bugs and issues
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.