Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Add Classic kit to PracticePvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Minecraft Username:
Alex_42069​

What is the suggestion about?
Add Classic kit to PracticePvP​

Description:
Hey, so I've been playing practice and I've noticed that a lot of people don't use lava/water/blocks while pvp (and if they do use blocks, it's not excessive).

That's the reason why I think Classic kit should be added. It can start of as just a Unranked feature.

Classic Kit:
Diamond Helmet [Unenchanted]
Diamond Chestplate [Unenchanted]
Diamond Leggings [Unenchanted]
Diamond Boots [Unenchanted]

Diamond Sword [Unenchanted]
Rod
Bow [8 arrows]
6 Golden Appels
64 Golder Carrots

This would make the server more enjoyable.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Already explained ^^​

Extra Information:
helo, pls don't deny​

BigSmile

Addicted Member
I would prefer enchanted iron armor because its really classic thing people use in survival mc and mostly on minigames like bedwars and TheBridge

Neutral

momo250

I would prefer enchanted iron armor because its really classic thing people use in survival mc and mostly on minigames like bedwars and TheBridge

Neutral
Classic is an actual gamemode, what would enchanted iron armor even do??? It's a set gamemode that has been a thing for 7 years, and what would the purpose of the iron armor being enchanted even do?

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I think we can all ignore vishyvishal vishyvishal 's relpy as irrelevant people have no rights to state an opinion
Also +1

vishyvishal

Donator
Donator
I think we can all ignore vishyvishal vishyvishal 's relpy as irrelevant people have no rights to state an opinion
Also +1
So does that say something about my comment is triggering you?? You got muted alr and you still are not improved. Does it affect a non like you because I commented on another mom's suggestion then I suggest talking to a psychologist to fix your issue or just stop tagging for no reason. Thanks and sorry for going off topic

momo250

So does that say something about my comment is triggering you?? You got muted alr and you still are not improved. Does it affect a non like you because I commented on another mom's suggestion then I suggest talking to a psychologist to fix your issue or just stop tagging for no reason. Thanks and sorry for going off topic
You seem pretty weird. Gotta agree with Xplode

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Alex_42069​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.