Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBF Add Chat delay on (Members, SkyDonor, SkyVip, SkyWarrior).

Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SameD00M

What is the suggestion about?
Add Chat delay on (Members, SkyDonor, SkyVip, SkyWarrior).

Description:
This suggestion is about adding "chat delay" on The Following Ranks:
Member 2,5-3 seconds/SkyDonor 1,5-2 seconds/ SkyViP 1 second and Sky Warrior 0.5 seconds <--(You can always change the seconds they have to wait).I've seen many players spamming and flooding chat(You should say Report instead of making suggestion) but a Delay wont be bad

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help on getting rid of (chat rule breakers, Spammers, Chat Flooders, etc.).Also it is really annoying watching our chat spammed and flooded.

Extra Information:
Hello, Staff, Players
Sorry If I didn't write anything well, I tried my best to explain it as good as I can and sorry for my English.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
+1 because why not? I fell like most the spammers are skywarrior and below so I agree.

PlayaPanda

+1

Definitely giving this one a fat upvote. I actually come on SBF sometimes for PvP, and went on just two days ago to find someone spamming vulgar and racial slurs against other user's in chat. This was during a time period when the server was vulnerable as there were no staff visibly on the network, and only a few were appearing online in Discord. I feel this could definitely help SBF in a positive way, and I see no reason this shouldn't be added to SBF. I don't see why this also shouldn't be added globally in the future if all goes well with it on Skyblock Fantasy.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, SameDOOM​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. It is my pleasure to tell you that your suggestion has been decided to be accepted.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.