Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Add boxing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadAccount

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Kxnxno

What is the suggestion about?
Add boxing

Description:
Add boxing mode to ppvp is bcs that players will love that mode and also ppl who is learning w tap s tap will be useful and people who don't know what boxing is that u will get a sword named boxing sword and a unlimited speed potion and resistent potion. First to get 100 hits on opponent wins the game. And also if this got accepted pls add a plain and long map.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Some ppl who don't have premium account cant play on minemen club so if jartex add this then cracked players can play boxing without a premium acc

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Mc.Hypixel.comMc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.comMc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.comMc.Hypixel.comMc.Hypixel.com

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Already suggested way too many times

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
Already Suggested and denied
Mc.Hypixel.comMc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.comMc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.com Mc.Hypixel.comMc.Hypixel.comMc.Hypixel.com
U ok?

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
It has been suggested before, but I would also love to see it on the server. Maybe in the future if we are lucky.

Nubb

Donator
Donator
this is a terrible idea. if you've seen hypixel boxing you'll know it's shit cuz if hypixel's shit and inconsistent kb. if it was to be added to practice which is already laggy and shit it would not be fun for anyone so pls stop suggesting ideas if u haven't thought of them.

~~thanks for coming to my Ted talk~~

_Xim_

IGN
Humorous_XIM
-1 >> I have no idea if this was already suggested but I'm gonna trust the people who said it is.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Kxnxno​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.