Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Lobby add an extra small lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
Minecraft Username:
abigL​

What is the suggestion about?
add an extra small lobby​

Description:
so they new lobby on jartexnetwork is very very laggy for people with bad pc when i join sometimes i get 50k ping and 20 fps sometimes 100 fps and 100 ping but on the old lobby i was getting 300 fps 80 ping and mostly on this lobby i get 20 fps and 50k ping its very annoying for some players sometimes you get kicked from a server cuz its full and you go back to the main lobby and sometimes its lagging very much like 10 fps and it doesn't teleport me to another lobby when i leave and rejoin and mostly nothing improves if it teleports me to another lobby​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it would be better if you add an extra small lobby cause ppl with bad computers mostly lag on the lobby​

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, abigL​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • You are able to disable the players in the current lobbies, making it easier for you to move around. A smaller lobby would not make much of a difference, though it is a nice basic idea.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.