Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Add a verification badge/tag for players whose account is linked to forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
kaivalya

What is your suggestion's title?
Add a verification badge/tag for players whose account is linked to forums

Suggestion Details:
When I first registered on Jartex, I didnt link my email on the first day
Cause I just joined it in search of a good UHC server and it for real turned out to be a great one
Initially I used to play UHC just for fun , but slowly I got good stat which then reflected on leaderboard
I was quite proud of it and realized that I may lose this stats if I forgot my password
So I linked my email and Instantly got green dot besides my name (however didnt knew why I got it really at that time)
Later as time went by and I started winning every game of UHC, that meant I took all the loses seriously
One day two players teamed on me while I was on a big streak, it was quite sad and I was already fed up of teaming
But then I saw the message saying "Teaming is solo is punishable offence", "report rule breaker on forums"
So that day I went to forums and made my first two gameplay reports which banned those two clowns for good
UHC was later removed, I got a diamond rank and I decided to play bedwars. But bedwars was really hard and I quickly reliazed Jartex had a huge community over discord who had discussions on bedwars all the time. So I joined Jartex discord and got the blue dot.
Few month later when I finally got to know what those dots meant and what the final dot was for, I immediately started working towards nitro through giveaways, salad and steam and finally got 3 months free nitro which I needed for only one purpose and that was to boost Jartex discord for the pink dot. Sadly the pink tag was bugged.
The pink dot/badge/tag for boosting server is now fixed and looks cooler than ever. So I thought whats next,
A few days ago I was roaming in all the different gamemodes asking people if they had forums account and intrestingly very few people even knew what forums is. I had realized a long time ago that to be active in community you need to be active on mc server, discord and forums. Even Jartex itself insist people on making a forums account by asking to go to website for things like reports, store, community assistance, trials, voting and many more things
So heres my suggestion,
Add a verification badge/tag for players whose account is linked to forums
In my opinion you could add an orange dot just like other ones

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
One thing I have noticed is everyone wants a free rank and even the dots beside the name are like miniranks
They give you priority in players TAB list based on how many of them you have.
They also help in identifying legit players cause email, discord, and BOOST are quite credible things to look for
Most important of all, player is perfectly linked to Jartex with all of these other platforms
I have seen many people coming to assistance chat on discord asking the same redundant question again and again when help for almost all type of scenarios are mentioned right here on forums

Extra Information:

Sample Implementation
95TdzsG.png

How you may check if account is linked
1. You may check if they have linked it through /keylog or /save but that would make the discord badge redundent as player has to link discord first
2. You can check the IGN which is currently the best way in my opinion

Last edited:

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, kaivalya​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.