Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Add a rule against cyberbullying/harassment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_Ilulu

Addicted Member
Suspended
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Dragon_Ilulu
Minecraft Username:
Dragon_Ilulu​

What is your suggestion's title?
Add a rule against cyberbullying/harassment!​

Suggestion Details:
Add a rule that punishes one or more players that are involved in cyberbullying/Harassing/framing another player. It should be punished with more than a mute or something in my opinion, it could be similar to inappropriate buildings, the first offense is a 31d ban the second a permanent ban, it would need special rules that evidence in this case doesn't expire after 24h, maybe it expires after 2 weeks or a month (cyberbullying/harassment mostly stretches over weeks, months or even years thats why I think it shouldn't expire after 1 day or 1 week.)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would free players from others that ruin their fun in several game modes.​

Extra Information:
I'm making this suggestion because a player named s_u_s_h_iiiiii is currently spending his whole life in making everyone believe I'm a drug dealer which I'm not, I said that because he was annoying and I felt like he's a fake friend, he's literally showing this proof (a simple screenshot) to anyone and wants everyone to hate me because he can't stand me, he's behaving super toxic when I'm around and completely ignores every argument from me, my mental health isn't the best anyway and this shit makes it even worse he is ruining my fun on jartex completely :(

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
jartex allows that on all platforms for some reason so i highly doubt they're adding that
since they didnt do shit when 10 people did it when they defended vishyvishal for being black

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
I simply think you should /ignore the player. Simple solution. I don't understand why you would care about what someone that you don't know says about you online. I also think that the punishment would be way too harsh especially for a first time offence if it's one month long. I simply see no problem with the current punishment and don't think there is a need for changing it.

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello

I have decided to -1 your suggestion, depending on the severity the player would usually get punished and if you can just /ignore the player!
It's also Minecraft that would be weird if you care about someone saying you are a drug dealer here :ROFLMAO:

Good Luck

VoidX

Addicted Member
Suggestions: Neutral

Hello, Dragon_Ilulu Dragon_Ilulu

I have decided to stay Neutral.

• Do /ignore {player-username}

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Minecraft Username:
Dragon_Ilulu​

Suggestion Details:
Add a rule that punishes one or more players that are involved in cyberbullying/Harassing/framing another player. It should be punished with more than a mute or something in my opinion, it could be similar to inappropriate buildings, the first offense is a 31d ban the second a permanent ban, it would need special rules that evidence in this case doesn't expire after 24h, maybe it expires after 2 weeks or a month (cyberbullying/harassment mostly stretches over weeks, months or even years thats why I think it shouldn't expire after 1 day or 1 week.)​

Extra Information:
I'm making this suggestion because a player named s_u_s_h_iiiiii is currently spending his whole life in making everyone believe I'm a drug dealer which I'm not, I said that because he was annoying and I felt like he's a fake friend, he's literally showing this proof (a simple screenshot) to anyone and wants everyone to hate me because he can't stand me, he's behaving super toxic when I'm around and completely ignores every argument from me, my mental health isn't the best anyway and this shit makes it even worse he is ruining my fun on jartex completely :(
I’d want to give a +1 but
1- Not on all platforms, just creative
2- Jartex will not accept it cuz they’re allowing that.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
Dragon_Ilulu​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
Suggestion - Downvoted

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it.

Reasons:
- Jartex allows cyberbullying so staff team wouldnt accept this suggestion, how ever this should be added ngl. Anyways, if you want to punish a member that cyberbullies you, you can if he insults you somehow swearing or being racist.

Last edited:

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Dragon_Ilulu​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.