Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord Add a #report-chat on discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
ItchyDanger49

What is the suggestion about?
Add a #report-chat on discord

Description:
Okay so many people say on #assistance-chat that someone is hacking and that they cant record, but assistance chat is not for reports so what i suggest is that we make a special channel for reports. There players who meet a hacker will write his ign-what hacks he is using and where did they meet him. The punishment for going off topic in report chat will be the same as in assistance chat.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think this is a good idea and it will reduce the hackers.( i know that players can use /staff and pm an online staff member but i believe that this channel will make things simplier

Extra Information:
thanks for reading

Flexier

Donator
Donator
-1, I don't think we should add this as people will stop reporting on the Forums and use this instead.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
-1, I don't think we should add this as people will stop reporting on the Forums and use this instead.
I think this is meant more for people who can't record and just want to let staff know of hackers currently playing

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
I think this is meant more for people who can't record and just want to let staff know of hackers currently playing
Yeah but those people will get lazy now and just put it on the discord chat. (Changing my vote to -1 now)

starjr

Donator
Donator
IGN
starjr
-1, I understand if maybe it is urgent and the hacker is winning too many games or is abusing a lot. But then the chat will be filled with so many names and things to do that the staff will go ham. The best thing to do is message a staff member on discord or in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.