Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

TheBridge Add a plugin that can limit pickaxe efficiency, gold pick with efficiency II is the max

Zmc18

Minecraft Username:
Zminecrafter​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
The bridge​

What is your suggestion's title?
Add a plugin that can limit pickaxe efficiency, gold pick with efficiency II is the max​

Suggestion Details:
we need it, because tb already broken, a lot of nuker. and they destroying that game, please add the plugin , so they cant break everything very fast, or make a kick plugin for the players who mine everything very fast, pleaseee​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
to remove all nukers in tb​

Extra Information:
a lot of hacker, they have a lot of account, please limit the mining fast only for pickaxe​

0hed

Donator
Donator
IGN
0hed

Limiting the efficiency would not stop the hackers, they are persistent. Also, I doubt that nukers are your biggest concern when it comes to hack clients, as many of them are using killaura, reach, aimassist and such. It all goes down to the anticheat.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Z

Zmc18

Limiting the efficiency would not stop the hackers, they are persistent. Also, I doubt that nukers are your biggest concern when it comes to hack clients, as many of them are using killaura, reach, aimassist and such. It all goes down to the anticheat.
I have a suggestion for this, maybe the Anti cheat plugin should get an upgrade, its important. Or add a recaptcha like connecting your account to the server before the new account join the server. And some verifycation code... Yea i know this will be take little time to doing it, but this things will be useful

0hed

Donator
Donator
IGN
0hed
I have a suggestion for this, maybe the Anti cheat plugin should get an upgrade, its important. Or add a recaptcha like connecting your account to the server before the new account join the server. And some verifycation code... Yea i know this will be take little time to doing it, but this things will be useful
The captcha and verification code are used for anti-bots, not to prevent hackers from joining. But yeah, the anticheat is not the greatest at this moment.

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Making things less effective won't really stop hackers because they keep trying. And I don't think nukers are the main worry when it comes to hacking tools – many use features like killaura, reach, aimassist, and more. The key is having a good anti cheat system

Nayurai

Donator
Donator
IGN
popsicled2
Hey There!
You cannot suggest anything regarding the Anti-Cheat, or you can't recommend a new Anti-Cheat. Anyways as xTrust said making things less effective won't stop hackers because they keep trying. And you can only help the server by reporting these hackers of Forums, or inviting/fmsging an available staff.

Kind Regards,
~popsicled_xd