Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Add a goddamn /report command

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonBoxer

Minecraft Username:
MoonBoxer

What is the suggestion about?
Add a goddamn /report command

Description:
Why is it taking the staff team so long to add this command which has been accepted and being "worked" on? What's also funny is the fact that it's NOW being added. Seriously? The server has more cheaters than it ever had and now it's "being" added? Give me a break.

I personally suggested this back in May of 2019 (https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/about-adding-a-report-command.68455/), aaaand it got denied (https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/about-adding-a-report-command.68455/post-216415). Also, it was denied because it had been already suggested and denied. (This just shows how the community has been begging the staff to add the report command for a long time).

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
As we, the community, have said a hundred times, IT WILL DRASTICALLY REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF CHEATERS.

Extra Information:
The current process of reporting is KIND OF time consuming. I mean, it takes about 5 minutes to upload the video proof to YouTube and once you've submitted the report, have fun waiting 10 whole hours for a staff member to see it!

Last edited:

marijn08

Donator
Donator
BIGGEST +1 EVER for a suggestion. But yeah jartex doesn’t listen to their community so probably will get denied.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, MoonBoxer​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it as it's already been suggested. Making more suggestions on the same thing isn't going to get it implemented faster.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
natty_sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.